|中学英语教学资源网 → 英语教案 → 教学设计 2016-11-25 手机版|
1. Maria can play the piano.(同义句)
Maria ________ ________ ______ play the piano.
2. The knife is made of medal.(对划线部分提问)
________ . the knife __________ ______?
3. She goes to bed after her mother comes back.(同义句)
She ______ ______ to bed ______ her mother comes back.
4. Mary invited Mr. Zhang to her birthday party.(改为被动语态)
Mr. Zhang ______ ________ ________ Mary to her birthday party.
5. The car was invented in Germany.(否定句)
The car _______ _________ in Germany.
6. I sent a letter to you last month. (改为被动语态)
A letter ______ _________ to you last month.
7. Jack gave me a new book last week. (改为被动语态)
A new book ______ ______ _______ me by Jack last week.
8. We will use English in many fields in the future.(改被动语态)
English in many fields in the future.
9. A bridge will ___________(build) across the river next year.(用适当形式填空)
10. ( )I hope I can sing for you _____the stage _____the future.
A. on ,at B. on ,in C. at, on D. at, for
11. He often makes his sister, but this time he was made
A. To laugh , to laugh B. laugh, laughing
C . laugh, laugh D. laugh, to laugh
Last Wednesday, Mr. Green took his class to the Space Museum. There 16 many things about space there. First, the children saw a film about space travel. They saw 17 the spaceship took off into space and landed on the earth 18 . It was very exciting and the children felt they were traveling in space 19 !
After the film, Mr. Green took 20 to see some models of rockets and the shuttles. The models looked very real, but they were much 21 . 22 the children saw some moon rocks. Two 23 landed on the moon in 1969, and they put up an American flag there. Then they took some rocks back to the 24 .
25 the children left, they also watched a video show about people living and working in a space lab. The people could stay in the space lab for months.
( )16.A.is B. are C. was D. were
( )17.A.how B. what C. when D. which
( )18.A.too B. already C. again D. badly
( )19.A.itself B. ourselves C. oneself D. themselves[来源
( )20. A. their B. them C. they D. theirs
( ) 21.A.small B. smaller C. big D. bigger
( )22.A.Or B. But C. And D. Then
( )23.A.Americans B. EnglishmenC. Australians D. Chinese
( )24.A.moon B. star C. earth D. sun
( )25.A.After B.As soon as C. Until D. Before